As a real seafood lover, it doesn’t taste good if you can’t make your own processed seafood. For that, in this article the former recipe will share a simple recipe that will make your processed seafood delicious.
1. Salted Squid Stir Fry Recipe
Processed seafood can always be an ingredient in dishes that will produce delicious, savory and appetizing dishes. One of the seafood I recommend this time is squid. Curious about how to cook it?
Main ingredients :
- 1/4 kg of salted squid
Sautéed seasonings :
- 6 cloves of shallots, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, cut into several pieces
- 15 red cayenne peppers, thinly sliced
- 5 large green peppers, large irises
- 1 galangal thumb segment, in
- 1 ginger segment, in
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 1 citronella segment, in
Other spices :
- 1 tablespoon of sweet soy
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil for sautéing
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Flavoring, to taste
How to make :
- the salted calamari in hot water for approximately 10 minutes. After that drain and wash the calamari thoroughly under running water. Set aside
- Heat the oil, sauté the stir-fry seasoning until fragrant.
- Put the calamari in the stir fry. Then add half a glass of water.
- Give salt, sugar and flavoring. Taste correction to taste.
- Cook the calamari until the gravy boils, the water shrinks and the spices in.
- Once cooked, serve the calamari and enjoy it with white rice and crackers.
2. Recipe for Cap Cay Seafood Thick Soup
Cap cay is a very popular main dish menu in Indonesia, this menu from China is much loved by the people of Indonesia. One of them is cap cay soup with a thick soup that is delicious and easy to try the recipe at home.
Making capcay is not much different from making stir-frying other vegetables, these vegetables of ten or more types of vegetables are cooked together with spices.
Cap cay with thick gravy is very practical and easy to serve for familyes, don’t ask about the taste because this variety of vegetable dishes in addition to nutritious, savory flavors are also very good.
How, the more curious ya to make a thick capcay soup, here’s the recipe and how for you.
Main Ingredients of Cap Cay Thick Gravy:
- 50 grams of Carrots
- 100 grams cauliflower
- 100 grams cabbage leaves
- 100 grams of Merang mushroom
- 100 grams of Chicory
- 100 grams of Peeled Shrimp
- 100 grams of Chicken Fillet
- 5 stalks Leek
- 5 stalks Celery
- 6 stalks of Mustard greens
- 6 stalks of Chickpeas
- 2 pcs of Tomatoes
- 200 ml water
Ingredients of Cap Cay Seasoning Thick Soup:
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- Complementary Ingredients of Cap Cay Thick Gravy:
How to Make Cap Cay Thick Gravy:
- First sauté the garlic until it changes color and also smells a fragrant aroma.
- Then put the tomato ketchup and also the sesame oil.
- After that, put the shrimp and chicken until it changes color.
- Next put the vegetables and sauté again until wilted.
- Then add pepper, sugar, salt and water.
- Next cook the vegetables until cooked. Then remove.
- Prepare a serving plate and the thick soup capcay is ready to serve.
Here are a few tips from me to make a thick cap cay soup so that cornstarch does not coagulate, the trick is to dissolve it evenly into the cap cay soup. To add to the taste, dissolve cornstarch with cold broth water.
And to reduce the taste of cornstarch so as not to disturb the taste of the dish, you should heat the cap cay and gravy over low heat, approximately for 1 minute.