Apple Cookies And Cream Cheese Frosting
Apple and cinnamon combine in mild, soft and tasty Apple cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting that’s true family favorite.
This Apple Cake with cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting is a true family favorite. The taste of the apple and cinnamon Mix with cookies cakey bite to give true autumn and winter. Add the cream cheese frosting is sweet and you have the cookies would be perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and especially foreign Christmas cookies.
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup finely diced and peeled tart apples
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 8 oz. block of Cream Cheese
- Peal and dice 1 cup sour Apple.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the cinnamon, baking powder, baking for sale and salt and mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 cup flour and stir until combined.
- Add 1 cup of Apple and mix with a spoon.
- Add the remaining Cup of flour 1 1/2 and merge until the flour is fully incorporated into the cookie dough.
- Bake a cake in the oven 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla mixer until blended.
- Add cup sugar at the time supported and continue to stir until the sugar is incorporated.
- Frost cookies.