This recipe is super easy Apple Cake happens to be one of my favorite desserts year-round. Because recipes using store bought rolls Crescent, come together quite easily. You will find a Mountain Dew as a secret ingredient. Soda adds some extra sugar recipes and allow them to bake perfect.
- 2 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Mountain Dew
- 2 Apples
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Butter a 13 × 9 inch baking dish.
- Peel and core apples. Cut each piece 8
- Roll each piece of apple in a crescent roll and place in the prepared dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Cook on low until it thickens.
- Pour over the cake.
- Carefully, pour soda into the middle and the sides of the Pan, avoid pouring onto the rolls.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.