It’s just a matter of peeling, coring and slicing the apples, place them in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on them. Bisquick topping takes two minutes to mix and drop into the apples.
All desserts are covered in the sauce and then baked. Out of the oven with smooth top over like Bisquick Apple with sticky (and I mean that in a good way) sugar glaze over everything.
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon butter softened
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups Bisquick divided
- 5 or 6 apples use an apple good for baking, cored, peeled and sliced I used Gala apples
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon white vinegar
- Cinnamon Sugar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Butter 8 square inches baking pan.
- Start the sauce
- Mix 1/4 cup of Bisquick, sugar, salt, vinegar and water in a medium saucepan. Under low heat, cook and stir the ingredients until thick and clean for about 10 minutes. Remove Pan from heat and stir the butter and vanilla. Set aside.
- Place an apple sliced into a pan of butter. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over the apple.
- In a large bowl, place the remaining Cup of Bisquick and cream 1 1/2. Use a fork to combine the two. Drop the mixture over the apple evenly.
- Pour the sauce over Bisquick sprinkles evenly. Bake in 400 degrees oven Heat for 30-40 minutes. Before removing from the oven, check to see if the apples are soft by sticking a fork into the pan. If the apple is soft and cooked, remove it from the oven to the cooling rack. Cold warm and serve.