Apple Pie Bites
This was very tasty (and easy) bite of Apple Pie will be Your go-to dessert in a hurry!
This easy recipe begins by placing the Pillsbury Crescent rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You’ll spread a mixture of sugar and Spice apple pie on the Crescent rolls.
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Original crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice, and additional apple pie spice (about 1/4 teaspoon) for sprinkling on top of crescent rolls
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to you.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and Spice apple pie. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and toss the sliced apples in butter, set aside.
- Crescent roll triangle set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly distribute the mixture of sugar into each triangle.
- Sprinkle each evenly with chopped Pecans triangle.
- Place the Apple slices at the end of each area of a triangle. Wrap Crescent roll dough around each Apple.
- Crescent roll each brush with the remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional spice apple pie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.