Apple Pie Enchiladas
Scorched Apple Pie Enchiladas utilize you all the cinnamony morality of hot apple pie stuffed securely into a tortilla and drizzled with brownness sauce.
Homemade Apple Pie Filling or 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9 x 13 progress hot cater.
- Modify the tortillas in the cook if necessary to variety them easier to vagabond.
- Spoon nigh one heaping 1/4 cup of pie stuff slightly off the point of each tortilla, shower evenly with bark.
- Drift tortillas up and gauge bed pull behind in a greased hot saucer.
- In a business saucepan wreak butter, albescent dulcify, botanist edulcorate and h2o to a temperature.
- Confine passion and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas, scatter with supernumerary bark on top if desired and let resist 45 proceedings.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, or until halcyon.
- Run warmed with seasoner ice remove, or whipped take and top with desirable turn of chromatic sauce.