In this instruction, I hyphenated two things from my childhood: color sweetness potatoes and tofu. I victimised Niulife’s Coco Teriyaki sauce to infuse the curd. Their teriyaki sauce is same no opposite teriyaki sauce I’ve had before. Since it contains soured coco aminos, the sort is low, caramelly but not overly sweetish.
- 2 Okinawan purple sweet potatoes, about 6 inches long
- 200g firm tofu
- ¼ cup Niulife Coconut Teriyaki sauce
- Other vegetables, as desired (I used carrots)
- ⅓ cup shelled edamame beans
- Handful of coriander and sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut potatoes lengthways, move in metal picture and heat in oven for 45-60 proceedings
- Meanwhile, cut curd into cubes and square in a light trough. Gently mix through teriyaki sauce ensuring all of the tofu is crusty.
- Learn separate vegetables as desired.
- When potatoes are palatal in the midsection, max out the region of the spud and alter with tofu and else vegetables. Regress the potatoes to the oven.
- Post the shelled edamame beans in a minuscule ramekin filled with element and put in the oven to make.
- After 10-15 minutes, withdraw potatoes and beans from the oven. Top potatoes with beans and much teriyaki sauce. Revel!