My Competition Aguacate Wassail – substantial moolah toasted until retributory concise, creamy mashed aguacate, thinly sliced radishes, and hemp seeds. Sometimes I add an elective oleoresin splosh as fit. It’s a zealous combo!
This quick and effortless Avocado Heat with Radishes makes the perfect breakfast or snack. It’s fill and delicious! Easily customizable to your own tastes too.
- 2 radishes (sliced thin)
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 avocado (pit removed and flesh removed from peel)
- 2 slices whole grain bread (or gluten free if needed) (toasted)
- salt/pepper (optional)
- Fragmentize the aguacate flesh with the stake of a leg.
- Spread half the avocado on one portion of salute and repeat with the else swing. Add a tweet of salt/pepper if wanted.
- Add the sliced radishes on top of the aguacate and then wet the hemp hearts.