Bacon Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders
Bacon sugar chicken tenders with only five ingredients and 30 minutes, this is the perfect treat Gameday! The sticky, sweet, salty, crispy appetizers.
Three chicken tender sugar recipe is great, I promise. You won’t even miss the breading on the chicken strip mostly because otherwise you have crunchy flesh.
- 8 strips bacon
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast 4 long, thin cock.
- In a bowl, add sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken tenders and tossed in sugar.
- Wrap the chicken in strips of Bacon and put in Your baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar on top.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until meat is cooked through and crisp (as pictured).