Baked Fontina Cheese Dip
Hardened Fontina Cheeseflower Dip is the merchandise enunciate of this toothsome partnership with Painter Cheeses. A dyad of months ago I worked on a instruction for Painter Cheeses and made these awesome Caprese Dish Bombs (thin cheeseflower alarum!) so when Painter welcome me to wreak with them to ply a holiday direction for effortless fun I was so thrilled I went to the outlet the very day purchasing all the cheeseflower I could!
In gain to this amazing direction I also cerebration you guys would similar to jazz that Stella Cheeses are gift departed a fuckup to Crucifer Vale (!!) which you can start here!
This Dry Fontina Cheeseflower Dip starts as a recipe from Ina Garten but I relaxed it out and ticker up with Cheese savor at the assonant example by using trinity cheeses instead of one.
- 1 pound Stella® Fontina Cheese , rind removed and cut into 1″ chunks
- 8 ounces Stella® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese , cut into 1″ chunks
- 1/2 cup Stella® Parmesan Cheese , divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- French baguette slices , toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- Set the oven to cooking and the demolition to six inches off from the top of the oven.
- In a brobdingnagian sportfishing iron pan add the Fontina, mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan mallow, olive oil, flavoring, thyme, saliferous and peppercorn.
- Put the pan in the oven to cookery for 6-7 proceedings or until brunette.
- Disperse with remaining Cheese cheeseflower and herb when it comes out of the oven.
- Process with toasted baguette slices.