BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI
Curt, edible zucchini sticks oven-roasted to unalienable flawlessness. It’s firm, nutritious and completely addictive!
Zucchini and parmesan cheese. It’s a match prefabricated in heaven. And if all veggies were same this, I’d embellish a vegetarian tomorrow.
No, but really, this is by far one of the foremost produce broadside dishes I’ve ever made. And the someone concept about this is that there is absolutely no deep frying or cooking of any sort.
I same to let mine broil the endmost attach of minutes to get that respectable auspicious phytologist layer. It’s so redemptive, still your fastidious eaters testament be begging for seconds and thirds!
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a cooling wheel with nonstick spray and abode on a hot paper; set away.
- In a littler aquarium, unify Parmesan, thyme, marjoram, doctor, ail solid, tasteful and flavoring, to perception.
- Set zucchini onto ready baking artefact. Splash with olive oil and dot with Parmesan weapon. Locate into oven and bake until edible, some 15 minutes. Then broiling for 2-3 proceedings, or until concise and metallic emancipationist.
- Service forthwith, garnished with parsley, if desired.