Banana Rice Gluten Free Waffles
Super easy Blender bananas and rice Gluten free waffles! Just mix and pour this milk for free and gluten free waffles. Freezer friendly, made with real simple food, perfect fuel for a weekend breakfast or a delicious breakfast. Vegan options too!
We try to bounce back into the exercise routine we shortly after takeoff a few months of real structure. It was a much needed break during the transition time of it. Yep, the Kiwis registered for a Master’s swim and ride a bike to coach swimming above it. I took the class conditioning from my co-workers, that just happens to involve kettlebells. This is why it is the physical reality of defeat and why I’m hoarding all the gluten free waffles today!
- 2 eggs (see notes for vegan option)
- 2 cups cooked rice (white works best)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour or potato flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk (cashew milk or coconut milk work too)
- Optional tsp of Cinnamon
- Place all in a blender besides milk. Pulse the Blender until blended, then turn on low and add the milk you last.
- Blend until smooth and thick.
- Keep the batter in a blender.
- Grease the waffle iron. Make sure it is pre-heated.
- Pour the mixture into the hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Approximately 7-10 minutes per waffle. Remove and serve hot or allow to cool and then wrap in foil and place in the freezer for later.
- Vegan recipes on note. Please be aware that Vegan waffles take 2 x over.