Bbq Cherry One-Pot Pork Chops
The pork one-pot meal! Gluten free BBQ cherry one-pot pork and quinoa are pigs easy meat recipes that feed the family. Finally, one-pot BBQ recipes healthy food which also makes a great recovery. Balance of carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats, and loaded with anti-inflammatory properties! Family-friendly dining.
Gluten free one-Pot meals also means you don’t have to use the oven. Because if you live in Texas, already 90 ° F and sweating in the kitchen is not very interesting. Yes, at least the oven time it is definitely a plus for cleanliness.
- 1 cup quinoa (dry)
- 1 cup organic broth
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2-3 pork chops (4oz each) — see notes for type of pork chops that work best
- 1/3 -1/2 cup Gluten free BBQ Sauce (tangy, smoky, or spicy)
- 1/2 tsp BBQ rub/seasoning (gluten free)
- sea salt/pepper to taste
- Rinse Your quinoa. Clean and cut the pork if the excess skin on them.
- Next combine broth and quinoa in a saucepan or stock pot oven Netherlands.
- Mix, then place the pork on top of quinoa).
- Add your juice cherries (evenly around the pot) then add oil, BBQ sauce, and add the vinegar and spices and Sea salt/pepper.
- Cook medium low for 70-90 min. Check in 35-40 minutes and flip the pork if you want them to be coated with the broth/sauce over at the other side.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, and/or any additional seasoning salt on top after if desired.