BBQ Ranch Food Salad is certain to beautify a holiday competition this outflow and summer. It’s creamy and full of smoky savour from Concealed Valley® Spread Honey BBQ Grooming, one of 4 new Hidden Valley® Dressings accessible now at Walmart.
It also has ferment toiletry, hopeless beans, whiskey, red curve seasoning, red onion, cilantro, diced doormat, shredded cheddar cheese, and the wonderful masticate of whisky chips.
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound pasta, I used cavatappi, cooked until al dente
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Dressing
- 1 cup corn chips
- Approximate seared food in a broad construction.
- Budge unitedly Unseeable Valley® Honey BBQ Grooming and tartness remove and teem over pasta. Turn to mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients, eliminate cereal chips, and budge to mix.
- Refrigerate until primed to serve and scatter grain chips on top fitting before delivery.