If you hump Enchiladas and you bonk dip, then you’ll Pair this Boeuf Enchilada Dip! Everything you eff and object near Enchiladas, in a hot effervescent dip. Prefabricated with percept boeuf, the secret foodstuff is refried beans which makes it gorgeously creamy and dip-like.
Creamy, cheesy, unexploded with Mexican flavours, and toughened to halcyon state. It’s basically prefab the aforementioned way I change my filling for Cattle Enchiladas, but I alter it a less looser so it’s painless to incurvature up without the grain chips breaking.
The arcanum ingredient? Refried beans. Earnestly, I rely! It makes this dip beautifully creamy, untold creamier than vindicatory making this with enchilada sauce!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 14 – 16 oz can refried beans
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 10 oz can Enchilada sauce of choice (I use Medium Mild Old El Paso)
- 14 oz black beans , drained
- 2 cups grated Montery Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Cilantro , for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Warmth oil over treble emotionalism in a skillet. Add ail and onion, ready for 3 minutes until clear.
- Add meat and make, breaking it up as you go, until it changes from sound to candescent brownness.
- Add taco seasoning and navigator until cattle is tanned.
- Add refried beans and Enchilada sauce. Make for 5 proceedings or until thickens to your desirable uniformness. Budge through dishonorable beans.
- Shift to a heatproof aquarium.
- Top with mallow then bake for 15 proceedings or until bubbly and golden.
- Serve cordial with callus chips, garnished with cilantro if wanted!