Beef Rib Soup Recipe For Tender Special Clear Soup
Beef Rib Soup Recipe – If you want to enjoy beef rib soup satisfied, you really have to cook it yourself, bun. If you buy it outside the ribs, you like a little bit, so you are not satisfied with ‘nggrogotin’ the rib bones. Yes, no bun? If you make yourself satisfied with eating, it is more economical and the family is also part of it all.
To cook beef rib soup at home is of course a very easy thing and not difficult. Like the steps to cook oxtail soup, chicken, seafood, and meat in general, beef ribs are boiled first so that they are tender and then given other ingredients such as potato shreds, carrots, mushrooms and vegetables according to taste.
Tips to get a clear and not cloudy beef rib soup soup soup, then you can boil the ribs first to get rid of the dirt. Then throw away the first boiled water, and replace it with clean water for the rib soup soup.
But if you want to use a super savory beef broth soup boiled first, then remove the white feces floating in the cooking water so that the soup is clear and does not smell fishy.
To make a simple beef rib soup recipe, you can use practical spices such as onion, garlic, ginger, and ground pepper only.
But if you want to cook rib soup with a soup that is more fragrant and delicious, then you can add cinnamon and cloves, so as to get a restaurant-style beef rib soup with a fragrant aroma.
All go back to their own taste, because the beef ribs themselves do produce a very savory broth. Sometimes it’s just seasoned with salt and flavoring, it tastes good.
Beef Rib Soup Recipe
Here are the ingredients needed and steps to make beef rib soup easily and practically to follow as follows.
- Beef ribs 500 grams
- Carrots 2 pieces
- Potatoes 1 piece
- Clove 4 seeds
- Cinnamon 3 cm
- Mushroom broth 1 tsp
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Water 2000 milli liters
- Leek 2 stems
- Celery 2 sprigs
- Shallots 5 cloves
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Nutmeg powder 1/2 tsp
- Pepper granules 1 tsp
Complementary Ingredients for Beef Rib Soup:
- Fried onions
- Tomato slices
- Spicy chili sauce
- Crackers or fried chips
- Lime slices
- Wash the beef ribs thoroughly, bring the water to a boil, put the beef ribs and then boil them for a while. Remove the first boiled water. Set aside the ribs.
- Next, sauté the spices finely until they smell fragrant and cooked.
- Then boil the beef ribs again with new boiling water with sautéed seasoning, complete with cloves and cinnamon. Cook the ribs until tender (please add water if you feel it is lacking).
- Put carrots, potatoes and leeks. Boil until cooked, add celery, salt and mushroom broth.
- Taste and correct the taste, if you feel something is missing, please add other ingredients according to taste.
- Remove and then serve.
Tips for Cooking Beef Rib Soup Recipes to Make Them Tender:
- To get beef ribs that are tender and the meat can be separated from the bones does take a little long if you use a regular pot.Therefore, you can use a pressure cooker so that the ribs are tender faster.
- Enjoy beef rib soup while it’s warm with white rice and complementary ingredients to get a special and complete rib soup.
Don’t forget to sprinkle a lot of fried shallots on top to make the soup more savory and fragrant.
Good luck and create your own with the Beef Rib Soup Recipe, hopefully it will be useful and can be a cooking idea today and a daily interlude menu that is easy to make at home.