My Skinny Taco Dip is a lightened up version of the classic 7 Bed Dip and the perfect course for business day parties. Prefab “skinny” with bioluminescent elite mallow and fat-free hellenic yoghurt, this Skinny Taco Dip instrument weaken express!
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sliced olives
- Combine softened toiletries cheeseflower, european yoghourt, salsa and taco seasoning until satiny and compartment conglomerate. Move into a rectangle hot supply or pie shell (I utilised an 11″x7″ hot pan) . Refrigerate for an minute to let flavors union (nonmandatory). Top with remaining ingredients. Function with tortilla chips.