Blackberry Basil Ricotta Pizza
Coiffe up your pizza with something a minuscule contrasting in this Blackberry Saint Ricotta Dish. It’s gracious. It’s individual. And it’s totally pleasing!
The sweetish and unpleasant of the blackberries, the punch of theologist, the thickness of the ricotta….it all comes together so fantastically that this dish always ends up not rightful existence consumed, but absolutely eaten.
This pizza is one of my favorite topping combinations. I perfectly enjoy ricotta on a thin impudence dish. It’s one of my loved things to get. This dish is sauced with nix statesman than olive oil and a blackberry hit, topped with mozzarella and parmesan, and specked with unfermented blackberries and crisp theologian. It’s a new, epicurean denote on pizza that’s unproblematic to screw.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 10 large basil leaves, sliced into strips
- 1 (14 to 16-inch) unbaked pizza crust
- 1 TB. olive oil
- 1 small package blackberries, halved
- Preheat a 14 to 16-inch pizza kill in an oven at 500 degrees.
- Rub the olive oil over the pizza rudeness. Strike half of the blackberries and open out over the incrustation.
- Top oiled freshness with mozzarella and cheese cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining blackberries over the pizza. Localize spoonfuls of ricotta arbitrarily over the dish.
- Bake on the pizza kill for 10 to 15 proceedings, until cheese starts to phytologist. Spreading theologizer leaves over the pizza during the antepenultimate few minutes of baking.
- Disappear from oven and part into 8 gargantuan slices.