Blueberry Crumble Cream Pie
Pie cream crushed Blueberries is just magical, and so so so easy to make!
Crunchy oat topping include delicious blueberry layer located to cream cake moist, all in a flakey pie crust. This basically covers all the bases of desserts.
Pie cream crushed Blueberries this triple threat is kind of sweet.
- 1 (9″) pie crust dough
For the Cake:
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
For the Crumble:
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees f.
- Place the cookie dough into 9 pie pan ” and poke the dough several times with a fork. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned edges. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
For the cake:
- In a medium bowl whisk together sugar, flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour into pie shell.
For the crumble:
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter, sugar, flour and wheat. Mix until combined, sprinkle evenly over cake mixture.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the Center comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with a little scoop of vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!