Pie cream crushed Blueberries is just magical, and so so so easy to make!
Crunchy oat topping include delicious blueberry layer located to cream cake moist, all in a flakey pie crust. This basically covers all the bases of desserts.
Pie cream crushed Blueberries this triple threat is kind of sweet.
- 1 (9″) pie crust dough
For the Cake:
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
For the Crumble:
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees f.
- Place the cookie dough into 9 pie pan ” and poke the dough several times with a fork. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned edges. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
For the cake:
- In a medium bowl whisk together sugar, flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour into pie shell.
For the crumble:
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter, sugar, flour and wheat. Mix until combined, sprinkle evenly over cake mixture.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the Center comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with a little scoop of vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!