This Christmas season cocktail! While most holiday cocktail party pop open the champagne or Add cranberries to the traditional favorite, I like to shake things up a little with the main float eggnog hangovers.
We are talking about a cocktail so decadent that it can easily double as dessert. The best thing about this fancy, tasty treat is that it is super simple to make! You do not need a large kitchen or even a full bar cart to have ingredients on hand during the holidays. Plus, it’s easy to adjust and customize with your favorite flavor.
- 2 oz milk (optional)
- cinnamon (garnish)
- 1 scoop Ice cream (I used vanilla)
- 6 oz eggnog
- 1.5 oz rum (flavored or regular)
- Fill your glass with a scoop of ice cream.
- Next, pour in Your eggnog
- Add the rum and fill up with milk.
- The addition of milk is optional; You will definitely be able to let it out, or adding the eggnog is more to your liking. Sprinkle with a few lines of cinnamon for decoration!
- I also like to top with cinnamon sticks to help stir eggnog afloat.