Brazilian Cheese Puffs
Brazilian Cheese Puffs – fully loaded Pão de Queijo with Parmesan cheese. These cheese puffs are addictive and taste just like Brazilian restaurant’s!
This recipe is from hannie kitchen. I love the cute shape. The recipe is super easy, fail proof and absolutely mouthwatering. Make a bunch of these, you will finish them all in no time!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 oz. 2 cups tapioca flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the milk, oil, and salt in a medium saucepan and boil gently over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat as soon as you see the big bubbles coming through the milk.
- Add the tapioca flour and stir with a wooden spoon until well mixed. Transfer the dough to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat the dough for a few minutes on medium speed until it is smooth and has cooled.
- With the mixer on medium speed, add the eggs to the batter one at a time, waiting until the first egg is fully incorporated before adding the second. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Beat the cheese until the dough is very sticky. Scoop the dough with a small scoop of ice cream, the distance they are 2-inches apart (12 per baking pan). Dip Your spoon in the water between the spoon to avoid sticking.