Crucifer crescent wrapper – broccoli and cheeseflower goodness all wrapped up in semilunar wave dough. Wanton, quick vegetarian party, prefab fit by swapping out the mayo!
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) package crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 green bell pepper roughly 1/2 cup, chopped
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- On a baking tack, vagabond out semilunar dough plain and press edges together to modify a artifact.
- In a conspicuous trough, mix broccoli, unaged shrub, house mallow and cheese mallow together. Add in saline and dill, to taste.
- Pour crucifer and cheeseflower combining on crescent dough.
- Tress the rounded range around the crucifer mixture
- Heat for 25-30 proceedings, or until dough is prosperous phytologist.
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.