Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Crisp tortilla chips is loaded with chicken, bathed in a spicy Buffalo sauce smothered in Ranch and cheese for snacks the day of the end of the game. Buffalo chicken nachos is simple to prepare and sure to please Your hungry people!
Buffalo chicken dip is my favorite of all time for game day. In College, my friends and I would love to make a big batch of it when we learn. If we had thought to put it on nachos, it probably would have been made at least once a week. Melty Cheese on top and hot Buffalo sauce from addictive just makes you want to eat it again and again!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Corn tortilla chips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 green onions, diced
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large Saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook until no longer pink, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from pan and shred chicken.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the Pan and stir in stir-fry sauce Buffalo and ranch dressing. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- On a baking sheet, add a layer of corn tortilla chips. Top evenly with shredded chicken and shredded cheese. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted through.
- Top with green onions and serve warm!