Candy Corn Pretzels
Super easy to make Candy corn pretzels! This is a fun halloween treat that kids can use the pretzels and Candy-colored melt.
You can put chocolate in quart size ziploc bag and cut off one corner of bag. I recommend using a quart size bags because the material on them looks stronger than sandwich bags.
- white candy melts
- orange candy melts
- pretzel sticks
- yellow candy melts (I used Wilton brand for all 3 colors)
- vegetable shortening
- squeeze bottles or similar method to get the colored chocolate in place
- baking sheet
- wax paper or a silicone baking mat
- In a small saucepan on the stove over low heat, combine the melted candy yellow and about 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening. Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth. Repeat these steps with the Orange and white candy melts.
- While the chocolate is melting set up your decorating Station. Place a baking sheet (or several) on the counter, their line with wax paper or a silicone baking mat. Then set the pretzel Candy corn stripes. You will use 2 regular pretzels and pretzel for side damage to the bottom.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, transfer to squeeze bottle every color or similar device. Add chocolate to the line, I find it easiest to start with the yellow, then Orange and white.
- Make sure that the chocolate pretzel ride side slightly to ensure that the pretzel doesn’t fall after they hardened. You can use a toothpick to help get straight lines and to smooth out any lumps of chocolate. After they are all full, you can let them harden in a desk or burn the sheet in the fridge to speed up the process.
- Once they harden carefully remove Candy corn pretzels from the wax paper. Save the rest in air tight containers.