This is not a crispy taco taco’s and they are not “software ” typical of you. Shellfish should be soft, easy to bend and is a little taste from baking faster they get. About 20 seconds per side should do it.
The food is really easy and delicious. One the whole family will enjoy! I really hope “chicken” on a Nest You love this little Street tacos as much as “” chicken on Nest I did. I’ve bought other packages tortillas for another round!
- 3-4 Stems of Cilantro
- 1 Chipotle Canned Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 pound flank steak
- Oil for quick “roasting” taco shells.
- 4 limes
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- Juice of one lime
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped mild white onion
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Lime wedges
- In a blender place 1/2 cup of orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro 3-4 rods, 1 canned Chipotle peppers, garlic powder and pepper salt & tastes. Mix well until the pepper and the chopped cilantro.
- Place Steak in a gallon zip bag pelvis is key. Pour marinade over Flank Steak and marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
- Place the chopped cilantro and onions in a small bowl. Add the juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper to taste and stir. Cover and chill until time to serve.
- Preheat your grill to medium. Place Your flat meat on the grill is hot. Grill each side for about 2 minutes, flip and cook the other side. The meat will cook quickly so watch with caution.
- Pile the meat and cut it into bite-size pieces. Place in Bowl and cover to keep warm.
- In a large cast iron skillet, or regular skillet, place 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Place tortillas, two at a time, flat on the surface of the pan. Cook for 20 seconds per side flip and cook the other side. Shellfish should be gently “roasted “. Stack two scallops per taco. You make need to keep adding small amounts of oil as You’re “roasting ” Your taco shells.