Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Entertaining, cauliflower cheese soup that is easy to make for a quick lunch or dinner weekdays. Simple cauliflower soup cheese was required only about 40 minutes to make and you will enjoy this cheesy soup, creamy and delicious.
Cauliflower cheese soup this is my absolute favorite. I love cauliflower much more than Broccoli Cauliflower cheese soup so it is best, in my opinion. If you love cauliflower, you will agree!
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3.5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2.25 lbs head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Vidalia onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 8 oz block sharp white cheddar cheese
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Prepare your vegetables first. Dice the onion and set aside. Petals of cauliflower cut and discard the bottom rod (you can use a large portion of the stem in the soup). Dice cauliflower into small pieces. Set aside as well. Peel the garlic will be ready for the press.
- Grated cheese in a large Cheese Grater and set aside.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Add the diced onion and saute until transparent.
- Add the garlic, mix, and cook until fragrant.
- Add the prepared cauliflower, stir and FRY for a few minutes. (Add a little more olive oil if needed.)
- Sprinkle flour over vegetables and mix well.
- Began to pour in the chicken stock, while stirring slowly. Add enough chicken broth to cover the cauliflower mixture.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir and cover with the lid, leave gap for steam to escape. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream and grated white cheddar cheese. Slowly stir until cheese is melted and smooth. Take from heat.