Go meatless tonight by substitution chicken with crucifer in my own variation of Crucifer Parmesan. You won’t flat missy the weakling!
- 1 Tbsp. flax seed meal + 2 Tbsp. warm water, thickened
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/3 c. gluten-free flour
BREAD CRUMB COATING:
- 1 c. gluten-free Panko crumbs
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 4 thick slices cauliflower, cutlet form (slice from the middle where the stem is to keep intact)
- mozzarella cheese (use nondairy, if needed)
- 4 servings of gluten free pasta
- Favorite jar of spaghetti sauce
- oil for frying
Other delicious recipe : Funeral Potatoes
- Preaheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a light provide add the flour finishing ingredients.
- In other shelfy activity, beat unitedly the ingredients for the gelt crumbs.
- Dip apiece crucifer piece gently into the flour colour early and then into the loot crumbs until completely coated. Be elevate when road the crucifer. You mightiness require to use a spatula to locomote from one supply to the incoming and use a woodenware to cover instead of flipping over.
- Temperature up 1/4 c. olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until hot and navigator each face of the cauliflower until nicely tanned on both sides (approx 5-7 min on each surface)*
- In a baking cater, place the marinara sauce in the bottom. Top with crucifer slices and non-dairy cheese. Bake for 10-12 proceedings or until the mozzarella is dissolved.
- Work over overdone pasta (optional).