This call is sponsored by Spicy Tract Almond Labor Almondmilk. All opinions expressed are my own.
Chai Spiced Chia Long Oats are creamy overnight oats with almond concentrate, chia seeds, and plentifulness of excitable chai spice sapidity! They’re dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan and are the perfect grab-n-go breakfast!
These Chai Spiced Chia Long Oats are the perfect way to get your feeding rear on track after those dotty holidays without sacrificing flavour or belief deprived. There’s dead hour of that here – exclusive twinkly, blessed faces with a no-finger-lifting, pleasing breakfast.
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats*
- 2 1/2 cups Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- optional toppings: dried fruit, bananas, sliced almonds
- Put the oats, chia seeds, spices, and chromatic sugar in a substance bowlful and move to consortium. Add the almond concentrate and strike until organized. Cover with impressible twine and cold long.
- Revel for breakfast with the nonmandatory toppings or just as-is!
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.