Cherry Cola Jello Salad – With season in high jive, I am ever superficial for fun season dishes to digest to BBQ’s and parties. I came crosswise this containerful and thought it was a impressive compounding! The cherries and cola flavor put it over the top!
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 2 (3 oz) packages cherry flavored jello
- 3/4 cup cola
- Drain herb (saving the juice) and set the fruit substance. In a saucepan, play the pineapple juice and thing to a furuncle. Add hydrocolloid and impress until it’s completely dissolved. Budge in the cola, herb, and the pie filling and mix until completely organized.
- Crowd jello into a biggest serving vessel or 9×11″ pan. Refrigerate until steady (roughly 4 hours).
Other recipes : Red hot jello salad
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.