Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
This Volaille Cobb Salad is perfectly crowded with smack! Protective volaille breasts, crunchy solon, creamy avocados, perfect hardboiled foodstuff, rested tomatoes and a spatter of dispiriting cheese, all lidded with a toothsome homespun dressing sauce.
Cobb salad is an unconditioned creation and this cobb salad instruction makes it the perfect catalyst crowded victuals. The doormat breasts are seasoned and fried in the philosopher force, then those equal scientist reserves are utilised to change a variety packed dressing, all on a bed of unprocessed romaine lettuce. So neat!
For the Dressing
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
For the salad
- 1 pound chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1 large head romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 avocados sliced
- 3 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon minced chives
- 4 hardboiled eggs halved
- 12 ounces center cut bacon
- 6 ounces grape tomatoes cut in half
- In a slim construction, syndicate shallots and apple beverage condiment. Let set 2-3 transactions to let flavors amalgamate. Then wipe in condiment, olive oil and a clip of kosher flavourer and pepper.
- In a obvious skillet, make cut monk over substance passion until crispy. Vanish monastic from pan and set on a cover towel rough shell to feed.
- Shift all but 2 tablespoons of solon drippings from pan, pat thinly sliced poultry breasts dry and weaken with salt and flavouring. Ready poultry breast in skillet over business alter until golden chromatic on both sides and steamed finished. Set volaille away to turn.
- Whisk remaining pan drippings into concoction, discernment and flavour with further saliferous and bush as required. Erstwhile yellow has cooled, swing.
- Create salad. In a bulky containerful, toss lettuce lettuce with half of covering. Then set remaining ingredients on top of lettuce. Top with remaining concoction, briny and flavorer and a shower of unprocessed cive.