Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
Chicken Parmesan meatballs you favorite Chicken Parmesan turned into this flavorful, tender and saucy baked chicken meatballs. Topped with a perfect blend of ooey gooey cheese. You’ll love ’em!
The perfect solution is popable meatballs. Made with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese this is the Meatball to remember.
Chicken Parmesan possibility Favorites Italy in every household, but I especially love the dish covered in sauce and cheese.
So it was only a matter of time before this great dish turned into popper meatballs.
This Meatball poppers go from prep to plate in just 30 minutes. They are one of our favorite make ahead freezer.
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, grated (or minced)
- 2 tablespoons + 1 cup marinara sauce (divided)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° f. Prepare baking pan with parchment paper lining.
- Set aside 1 cup marinara and shredded cheeses of Italy.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Stir, do not over mix or you will have tough meatballs.
- Using a spoon 1 tablespoon, the outside of the meat mixture and place on a baking sheet. After all meatballs have been dredged to tray, roll into a ball.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until browned.
- Changing the oven roasted.
- Drizzle a spoonful of marinara over each Meatball. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!