This Chocolate Kid Butter Poise Cut Oatmeal Breakfast Heat is a healthy breakfast for a rimed winter day.
It’s been freezing the departed few weeks – in the exclusive digits and teens, and if you class windchill, it was dismissive 6 degrees the remaining day. I bed to hold Feb is the toughest period for me to get finished. The article of snowfall has raddled off and 25 degrees feels lukewarm. Frankly, if we didn’t know our attractive emotional younker, there bed been a lot of days lately when I likely wouldn’t hump left the business. I’m fitting happy that Genre is around the quandary.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- a few dashes cinnamon
- 1/4 cup gluten-free quick cooking steel cut oats Bob’s Red Mill carries this
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- a little extra maple syrup or honey if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (I victimized a toaster oven). In a miniscule hot saucer (1 1/2 cup content), mix together all ingredients. Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, splosh with flax seeds and splash with a short honey or maple sweetener, if desirable.