Christmas morning coffee cakes are our family’s favorite. We have every Christmas as long as I can remember. Last year we posted a coffee cake, but this year we decided to shake it a little. We found a mini Bundt pan and made a Christmas Mini Bundt cake. We are not sure if they will change as good as the original, but they are sure to do it. Not only will they look great on our Christmas dessert table, but they are perfect for giving to friends and family as a small Christmas gift.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Package Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Large Package Vanilla Pudding
- ¾ Cups Oil
- ¾ Cups Sherry
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- ½ Cup Chopped Nuts (Pecans or Walnuts)
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Milk
- Combine cake mix, pudding, oil, egg, sherry and butter in a bowl.
- Shake the mixture for 7 minutes.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and nuts in a separate bowl.
- Pour half of the cake mixture into a mini bundt oily pan.
- Sprinkle the peanut mixture over the cake mixture.
- Pour in the remaining dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
- Mix sugar, milk and vanilla powder to make icing.
- Drizzle the icing over Mini Sherry Cakes