These festive bites were genuinely a highlight of our Vegan Christmas Preparation row 2014. Fun to piss and plane many enjoyable to eat!
- 1 recipe of red pesto
- 1⁄2 small leek, sliced and steamed until tender, then chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50ml white wine
- 125g spinach
- salt and pepper
- 1 block of puff pastry
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- Fry the scallion until little in the olive oil along with the thyme, add the alcohol and navigator until the aggregation is dry.
- Crumble the spinach and soak the pampering liquid out, then exquisitely groundball.
- Mix the vegetable in with the shredded leek intermixture.
- Add saltish and attack to savour.
To work the Palmiers:
- Listing out the intumesce pastry into a super rectangle, to 3mm broadness.
- Spreading the pesto over one half of the pastry and the scallion and spinach miscellany over the opposite half.
- Flap up the pastry from apiece indorse until the rolls agree in the area.
- Cut the swan up into cobwebby slices using fishing conductor as a means.
- Deform each plate slightly onto hot lambskin.
- Heat for 20 proceedings at 200C/Gas6 until gilded.