Christmas Pudding Fridge Cake #christmas #cake
Give a touch of festive cakes your fridge with the settings in the pudding Bowl and topping with white chocolate.
- 100g/3½oz unsalted butter
- 75g/2½oz raisins
- 60g/2oz pecans, chopped
- 150g/5oz golden syrup
- 100g/3½oz dried apricots, chopped
- 250g/8oz digestive biscuits
- 150g/5oz milk chocolate
- 150g/5oz dark chocolate
- 200g/7oz marshmallows, chopped into small pieces
- 100g/3½oz white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 glacé cherries
- sprig holly leaves
- of using cling film for rows 1.2 litres/2 pints pudding Bowl, leaving an extra attached to films that are hanging over the side.
- Bash the biscuits with rolling pin. (Put them in a plastic bag first so they don’t go everywhere!)
- Melt chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a heatproof Bowl set over a pot of water to a boil. Stirring occasionally.
- Remove the Bowl from the heat and stir in the Biscuits are damaged, apricots, raisins, Pecans and marshmallows.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl, pushing lower both to reduce air pockets.
- Allow to cool, then put in the refrigerator overnight to set.
- The next day, place the bowl of custard in a plate of hot water for a few seconds to loosen from the pudding Bowl. Place upside down on a serving plate.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof Bowl set over a pot of water to a boil. Allow to cool and thicken a bit before pouring some on top of pudding and gently push down to form the shape of the pudding.
- Top with glacé cherries and holly and serve.