Christmas Sangria is a fun way to celebrate the holiday, all in a cold glass. Festive Sangria this was just the right balance of crisp and fruity, with a little touch of sweetness!
For two days, I keep having to remind myself that Christmas is just around the corner. Can you believe it was only two days away?! It felt real, even though I think that is the case every year.
Sangria this Christmas is a simple, delicious recipes to accompany all the dishes and make your holidays Merry and bright.
The addition of Rosemary add a taste of the holidays I appreciate so much. As soon as you take that first SIP you’ll realize that this is sangria drink you don’t want to live without When Christmas rolls around every year.
- 3/4 cup sparkling apple cider
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 1/4 cup cranberries, halved
- 3/4 cup cranberries, whole
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 2 bottles Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay (I used Soverain Chardonnay!)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir with a large wooden spoon to help the sugar dissolves. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Serve chilled or over ice.