I just love everything about this fun little treat. They are sweet and lightly salty delicacy, beauty and of course, their simplicity.
Holiday treats don’t get easier than this. Another great thing about this bite-size treats are that everyone loves them, young and old alike.
They are perfect for parties, to give as a gift or even to create just for yourself because you have to have it =). And when they took about 15 minutes to make, how can You not want to make this? I love the holidays. Especially when this comes up =). Enjoy!
- 70 square pretzels (do NOT use butter snaps)
- 70 Milk Chocolate M&M’s , I used the red and green Christmas package
- 70 Hershey’s Hugs chocolates (from nearly 1 full 12 oz package), unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Align the pretzels on cookie sheet in a single layer and then top each pretzel with a chocolate hug one Hershey.
- Bake in oven for 4-5 minutes, until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but not the chocolate to melt, still should hold its shape).
- Remove from the oven and carefully place one M M in the center of each & hugs the tender and pressing M & M to spread the chocolate. Place in the fridge and allow it to rest until the chocolate has set, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
- Recipe source: adapted from g * rated