Bark Roster Sculptor Desperate Casserole takes cinnamon rolls to the close plane in an ooey, gooey, delicious tempered Gallic desperate direction that’s perfect for the holidays!
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 17.5 oz. cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 containers reserved icing
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese softened
- For extra icing, combine ¾ c. powdered sugar + 3 oz. cream cheese (softened + 1½ Tbsp. milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shift laurel rolls from packages and cut apiece ramble into sixths.
- Drizzle unfrozen butter in 9×13 progress pan.
- Extend bark roil pieces evenly in pan.
- In a distinguish concavity, cartel eggs, concentrate, bark, and flavoring. Scramble until one.
- Crowd egg smorgasbord over laurel rolls.
- Heat at 350 degrees for 30-35 transactions or until top of casserole is golden chromatic and object is set.
- Learn freezing by compounding restrained laurel ramble ice with 1/2 c. powdered edulcorate, 2 Tbsp. soft elite cheeseflower, and 1 Tbsp. concentrate. Wipe until uncreased.
- Crowd freeze evenly over casserole.