Coffee Cheesecake Oreo Brownies: Layers of brownies, cookie Oreo vacations and rich coffee cheesecakes make this an amazing Halloween treat brownie to enjoy this fall!
- 1 – 9×13 box brownie mix
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons coffee extract
- 24 Halloween Oreo cookies
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 pans with nonstick spray.
- Brownie mixture according to the instructions in the box. Spread 1/2 of the mixture in 9 × 13 oily pans.
- Place Oreo cookies side by side on batter brownies. Includes Oreo cookies with remaining brownie dough. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and cornmeal until it expands. Beat sweetened condensed milk, flour, eggs, and coffee extract until smooth.
- Spoon the cheese cake mixture over the brownies carefully. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Completely cool down. Cool it to cool.
- Top with a cold whip before serving. Mini chocolate chips can be used for the eyes, if desired. Store in a closed container in the refrigerator.