Coffee Sugar Scrub Cubes
Sugar scrub stone is a combination of SOAP and sugar scrub. Liquid soap help “glue ” sugar together so you have a little sugar scrub bar a lightweight foam and exfoliate at the same time. It’s certainly not dissolve immediately; Sometimes you can get some use out of each cube.
To enhance the aroma of coffee is amazing, I’ve added orange essential oils. It may sound strange but amazing combination of belief! I have included the Amazon affiliate links below where you can find most of the supplies used to be.
- 1/4 cup Sweet Almond Oil
- 20 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup grated Goats Milk Soap Base
- Melt the SOAP in a double boiler (I use a big pot and 4-cup Pyrex cups).
- While SOAP is melting, mix coffee and sugar in a large bowl. Have Your mold ready nearby, after the SOAP and sugar mixed will quickly begin to harden.
- Remove SOAP from heat; Stir in almond oil and essential oils of orange.
- Mix liquid ingredients with sugar. Quickly press the mixture into the mold; allow the stone to harden during the 3-4 hours before removing from the molds.