This homemade cake and skin cream recipe is very easy to make!
If you want, you can use this skin recipe to make homemade “candy bars”. Remove the skin from the foil, place the skin on the cutting board (let it sit up to room temperature if you go for the fast freezer method) and then use the pizza cutter to cut it to 8-10 Bar.
- 1 cup chocolate cookies crumbs
- 24 ounces white chocolate (I used chips)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening (I use Spectrum)
- Includes a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Stove top method: place white chocolate and shortening over a double boiler pan. Heat while stirring until it really melts. Microwave method: Melt 12 ounces of white chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of butter in a safe microwave bowl. Repeat with the remaining white chocolate and shortening.
- After the white chocolate melts, stir in the flour until the cake is just mixed. Not too much.
- Spoon melts chocolate onto a cookie sheet. Then use a spatula spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Leave it for 2 hours for the company or put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Break the cake and cream skin into pieces. Store in a closed container.