Crab Salad stuffed wonton cups are easy appetizers that can be made in advance. They would be perfect for a holiday party!
Crab Salad stuffed Sticky is a great example of how easy to prepare and versatile seafood can be. They’re crispy baked edible cups made of wonton wrappers stuffed crab salad with lemon cream. Sticky crab salad and take only minutes to prepare.
This recipe can be made in advance. Just make sure to save the Sticky in a sealed container at room temperature. Save the crab salad in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Fill wonton cups with crab salad just before serving.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounces lump crab meat picked through for shells
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° Fahrenheit.
- A standard 12-Cup muffin tins of spray with cooking spray. Place one wonton wrapper on a flat surface. Second place wonton wrapper above, surprisingly the corners so it looks like an 8 sided star. Pressing the wontons to muffin Cup. Repeat with remaining wontons. Spray the tops with cooking spray wonton wrappers.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool down completely. Storing Sticky filled in a sealed container at room temperature for up to one day, until ready to serve.
- In a medium bowl, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and dill. Stir until well mixed. Add the crab and green onions to the sauce. Stir gently. Save the crab salad in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one day, until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, fill the cups with the dumpling, crab salad.