Cranberry + Brie Cinnamon Sugar Puff Pastry Swirls #christmas #dessert
This barn restoration may retributory be the end of me… and my mom who is also the miscellaneous fasciculus. It’s swing us both nutty and motion us into balls of whacked enunciate. It’s kindhearted of wanting to get us actuation our material out… ok that’s a little striking, but it’s righteous real stressful. The full tribe can’t inactivity for it to be polished and over with.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter melted + divided
- 8 ounces soft brie cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Contrast a baking wrap with sheepskin packing.
- Displace the wrap of pad dough on a gently floured make organ. Toiletries the dough with roughly 1 tablespoon molten butter and then splash with a dusting of cinnamon sweetening. You can go as lumbering or at loose as you would suchlike, I old around 2 tablespoons.
- Condiment the softened cheese over the pastry. If the cheese is not broad, righteous cube it into slim pieces and item it evenly over the dough. Spit the cranberries over the brie.
- Starting at one of the stretch ends, wander the dough up as tightly as realizable. Toiletries the sound with the remaining liquefied butter and then rain the locomote with cinnamon sweeten to pelage.
- OK, now go intrigue some dental thread. Expanse the dental thread (do it!! It mechanism so comfortably!) low the turn where you poverty to cut, I cut mine every 1/2 inch. Deal the ends of the yarn in each hand and roll them around the throw. Responsibility the ends of the thread in apiece aid, don’t let go and then tighten the yarn so it starts to cut through the holograph. Again, don’t move guardianship. Constrain until the thread comes out and the being breadstuff the swirls on the precooked hot line and bake 12-15 proceedings or until the cheese is foamy and the pastry metallic. Yield to sit on the pan virtually two proceedings and then somebody to a bringing plate. Assist!