Cranberry Brie Mini Tarts #christmas #tart
This Cranberry brie Mini tart is the perfect opener for Thanksgiving or Christmas! They are a great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce!
For this simple mini tart, I just used a cup of mini phyllo that is available in most grocery stores in the freezer section. If you can’t find them, you can use ordinary phyllo dough cut into cubes and pressed into a mini muffin tins. Buy a cup that is already made just save you some time. Into every Cup I placed a dollop of creamy brie-triple cream.
If you use double cream will not melt as well, so try to use the triple cream. I baked them for 10 minutes, then take them out from the oven and small cranberry sauce Cheese in each Cup. You can also bake them with cranberry sauce, but I prefer the taste of fresh cranberries when I don’t bake them. I finished with a bit of fresh cracked pepper, which I think it rounds out the sweetness. You can leave if you want, but it really adds an extra layer of flavor, so at least give it a try before you decide!
- 6 teaspoons triple cream brie
- 12 frozen mini phyllo cups
- 6 teaspoons homemade cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Place the bowls in phyllo mini muffin tins.
- Fill each cup with about ½ teaspoon of brie.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and Golden Cup.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle each cup with ½ teaspoon of cranberry sauce. Finish with a light seasoning with pepper by fresh (one turn grinder per Cup is perfect for me)