Cranberry Moscow Mules #christmas #drink
Cranberries are a perfect addition to the Moscow Mule. You’ll want to serve this easy Cranberry Moscow Mules on each party this fall and winter!
I’ve been experimenting with the Moscow Mules on the blog here before, with a recipe for Cherry limeade this awesome ass Moscow earlier this year. But, it was autumn and holiday feel very close, so I wanted to update my beloved donkey for the season. Cranberry couple accent perfectly with traditional ginger beer and lime component of this drink, and will make a great addition to Your Thanksgiving menu.
- juice of 1 lime
- vodka, 1 shot/jigger
- 8 ounces ginger beer
- 1 tbsp cranberry juice cocktail (the sweet stuff)
- raw cranberries and lime slices for garnish, optional
- Combine all ingredients, and stir.
- Pour over ice, and serve, preferably in a copper mug.
- Garnish with raw cranberries and lime slices.