Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Truffles
Pecan Cranberry goat cheese truffles: festive ball mini cheese takes only 15 minutes and loaded with creamy goat cheese, cranberries and crunchy pecans!
This Pecan Cranberry goat cheese truffles made with a mixture of goat cheese and cream cheese.
Cream cheese is simply there as a filler of cheese to save money. You can’t feel it, goat cheese is definitely still the flavor of the cheese.
Then we add a bit of honey, cinnamon and Pecans some. Whip it together and then use a cookie scoop to easily create form ball truffles without making a mess.
To finish it off, we roll them more pecans, craisins and chopped parsley.
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup diced dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups Fisher Nuts pecan chips, divided
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, goat cheese, cinnamon and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup Pecan chips, fold to combine. Set aside.
- The line of countertop with parchment paper. Stir remaining Pecan chips, dried cranberries and parsley in the center of the parchment paper.
- Use a large cookie scoop, scoop out a round of cheese filling and threw in a mixture of pecans. Continue until all the truffles have been rolled in layers. (Watch the video above to see how I do this.)
- Cheeseballs chill until ready to serve. You can create up to three days before, just make sure and keep it in an airtight container.
- To serve: Drizzle with honey, if desired. Serve with warm biscuits, crostini or as is with a toothpick!