Cream chicken garlic recipe – Pan-stung chicken breast prepared with cream sauce, garlic-smelling herb. Scented work day, fast dinner prepared in one pan and in 30 minutes!
Simple, but delicious one pot of food that was an absolute go-for for a week because of lack of cleaning, the faster the Netflix marathon can begin.
This creamy garlic herbal chicken is packed with flavors, garlic and spices, and with delicious side dishes from, say, garlic smoked broccoli, you get full on food in a short time.
FOR THE CHICKEN BREASTS
- 1 pound (about 4) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
FOR THE CREAM SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese, cut up into cubes
- freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for garnish (optional)
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
FOR CHICKEN CHEST
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large medium-high flame skillet.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 6-8 minutes, uninterrupted.
- Flip the chicken breast and continue to cook for about 6 minutes, or until it is completely cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
FOR CREAM SAUCE
- Return the hot pan and Melt the butter.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Sprinkle flour over the garlic, and continue to stir constantly for 20 seconds.
- Beat milk.
- Add cream cheese, and continue to shake until cream cheese melts.
- Stir in basil, oregano and thyme; Let the sauce come to a slow boil.
- Return the chicken to the pan and continue to cook for 1 minute, or until it is heated through.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley cheese.