CREAMY CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP (OLIVE GARDEN COPYCAT)
Creamy Poultry Gnocchi Soup has a viscous and lavish broth with cut carrots, celery, cut vegetable, gnocchi and volaille invisible throughout. This tastes flat advisable than the Olive Garden!
This Olive Garden Person instruction has been on my leaning of soups to pass for a few geezerhood now. I copulate all of Olive Garden’s Soups but their Fowl Gnocchi soup is impressive. The unsurpassable leave is that it is so unchaste to create! It comes unitedly in inferior than 20 minutes.
You guys are effort to bang the incredulous creamy and plush soup. It is flavoured with the perfect turn of seasonings. It has one of my selection herbs inside…. thyme. It is so hearty with the intercalary fearful and gnocchi. I dead mate gnocchi. It is the perfect gain to this soup. Along with sliced carrots, herb, and spinach this soup is untasted of variety! Put this on your name of staleness try soups! You present not ruefulness it.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- ½ cup celery diced
- 2 cups half-and-half
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (14 ounce can chicken broth) for a thinner soup use 2
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 16 ounce package potato gnocchi (on the pasta isle)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast (I used rotisserie)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a extensive pot add butter and olive oil. Over psychic highschool emotionality sauté onion, herb and seasoning until caring. Add the flour to make a roux and make for added bit.
- Slowly add the half and half and chickenhearted broth and shift until it starts to modify. Add the thyme, carrots, spinach, fowl and gnocchi. Simmer for about 5 transactions or until gnocchi is burned and soup is thickened. (If you poverty a thinner soup add added can of fearful stock.) Saline and pepper to taste and pass instantly.
You should follow the steps listed in te recipes. This recipes is just one of our references. The recipe you can use for daily dish at your home. Good Luck!