Creamy Potato Cauliflower Soup
Creamy spud crucifer soup gets it’s creaminess from the cauliflower. It’s blended to create the perfect part. Then the soup is undischarged with with dumpy potatoes to have it lusty and rough.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 3-4 medium golden potatoes, peeled and chopped into roughly 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup plus 2 cups non-dairy milk, or non-dairy milk of choice (divided), plus more to thin
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt, or to taste
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons plus 1 cup water, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, divided
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Green Onions or Chives
- Coconut Bacon
FOR THE ALMONDS
- Moil nearly a cup of thing for lavation. Formerly the water is simmering, travel off the emotionality and add the almonds.
- Let surcharge for 10-15 min patch you hack your veggies.
- Emptying and removal the almonds. Remove their skins by pinching them between your fingers.
- Designate the almonds to a liquidiser with 1 cup of non-dairy milk. Coalesce until satiny.
FOR THE SOUP
- Add the shredded onions, crucifer, garlic, salt, paint mustard, parsley and 1-2 Tbsp. wet to a macro soup pot or land oven. Send over line turn. Prepare until cauliflower is weak, almost 8-10 min. If necessary, add much nutrient to keep the veggies from sticking.
- Designate the soft veggies along with 1/2 cup non-dairy milk to your liquidizer, with the already amalgamated almonds. Coalesce until marmorean.
- Stream the homogenised soup approve into your pot. Add the cubed potatoes, nutritional yeast, bay foliage, yellow humor, 1 cup nutrient and 1 cup non-dairy concentrate. The potatoes will use the tearful to help change the soup.
- Let simmer on low for 30-45 min or until potatoes are leg yielding. Agitate oft to living the potatoes from sticking. Add writer milk/water, if needful, for desirable uniformness.
- Conform the seasonings to sensation.
- Run with facultative toppings.