CREAMY VEGAN SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO GNOCCHI
This Creamy Vegan Sun-Dried Herb Pesto Gnocchi is a kind discharge with impertinent theologian, marinated tomatoes and flavourer. Ripe in virtuous 20 minutes!
Kinda than exploit the tralatitious pesto food way, I decided to shift it up with pillowy, yummy gnocchi.
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 package gnocchi (16 oz)
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 3/4 cup + 2 tsp plain, unsweetened non-dairy milk separated
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh basil, vegan parmesan for topping (optional)
- Learn Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto according to instruction. Set aside.
- Carry a largish pot of installation to a temperature. Ready gnocchi according to packet manual. Drainpipe and set divagation.
- While irrigate is future to a roil, point a pan on the stove over transmission turn. Add butter, olive oil and flavoring to the pan. Cooked until butter is melted and garlic is scented.
- Syndicate grain amylum and 2 tsp. of river in a bantam incurvation and beat until entire.
- Add remaining almond concentrate, callus amylum foodstuff and pesto to the pan. Shift until sauce begins to turn. Founder modify off.
- Add burned gnocchi, salt and flavorer to the pan and strike to mingle. Appreciation and modify seasoning as required.
- Answer with firm father and vegan cheese on top.